Sunday, May 15, 2016

New Items In The Boutique



Lots of great things have been added to my shop this year.  I wanted to take a moment out to share some of the newest additions with you. 

One of the things I started working on again is beaded necklaces. 
I have used a variety of colors. Some are bright and some have a beautiful pastel pallet. 


This year I also started adding aura quartz clusters and other crystals to the shop. I love the aura coating on the quartz. The colors are beautiful and you get both the added benefit of the color therapy plus the added benefit of the metals used to create these colors. 


I invite you to stop by my shop and browse all the items I have. I currently have over 550 items in stock and they are all ready to ship! I ship Monday - Saturday. On Saturday orders must be received before 12pm EST since my post office is not open on Saturdays so mail can only be picked up by the postal worker. 

My shop will be closed June 12th - 19th while I am on vacation. You will not be able to see or purchase items during this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment