Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year, New Items, New Photos

Hello! I thought I would share some new items and backgrounds for my shop for the upcoming year.

      New Mini Brooms. They can have magnets added to them for the fridge.
You can use the tiny loop cord to hang them.


Or they can be used as mini altar brooms.
                                               

                                    Tree of Life pendants are still in my shop but as you can see
                                                       I am trying out new backgrounds.


This new crescent necklace is one-of-a-kind!


I got 3 colors of these new curved Om connectors. 
I just love them. 


Still making handfasting cords. 
White is the most popular.


New Mermaid earrings come in 5 colors! 


The dreamcatcher earrings are very cool. 
I need to make more colors, the others have sold out. 


Cute dragonfly pendant necklace with new 
Spring background.


My forest memory wire bracelet got a new 
background as well.


These cute and simple pendants are made from glass blocks. 
I have another one that is peach with a starfish charm.


Found this sky paper. Thought I could use it for 
items in my heavenly collection.


I have 2 new Paris backgrounds. 
This one looks cute paired up with the dragonfly pendant.



There is so much more that is new in my shop but to post it all would take forever! 
I currently have 633 items in my shop right now. 
If you would like to take a look then you can use this link:


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day! 











No comments:

Post a Comment