Sunday, June 23, 2013

Super Moon

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed the first day of Summer yesterday and that amazing moon last night! I tried my best to get some pictures of the moon and every time they came out as little dots. I was determined to get a great shot so I played with my camera until I got an auto focus setting and supper zoom mix and was able to get the best pictures I have ever taken.



This is the first picture. It is the smallest of the photos taken last night. A beautiful picture of the glowing moon with its craters.
 
This picture is bigger and shows a bit more detail but there were clouds and a haze at the time.
 
This one is much better and shows way more detail as the sky cleared away but still a tad blurry.
 
 This one however is my favorite. I finally captured the beautiful detail of the moon with no clouds and it came out perfect.
 

Tonight the moon reaches its peak and hopefully I will get a break in clouds tonight as well to get some more wonderful shots of the moon. If you can, go outside and enjoy it. Place any crystals in your home outside to recharge them and just sit back and enjoy the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment